Everything done to advance—to earn ranks and other awards and recognition—is designed to educate or to otherwise expand horizons. Scouting with a purpose! Here are some resources to help you expand horizons!
1. The Guide to Advancement - 2017 (download the current PDF publication)
4. Life to Eagle Scout - Below are several PDF files that will help guide you to EAGLE.
- Blackland Pairie District Life to Eagle Process Flow Chart
- Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook No. 512-927
- Eagle Scout Rank Application No 512-728
If you have any questions about advancement, contact your Unit Commissioner or our District Advancement Chair.
District Interim Advancement Chair: Brian Bennett